Do missed calls, disparate systems, fluctuating expenses or infrastructure maintenance affect your business? The solution to these problems can be found in a new software-based communication solution. When it’s time to upgrade, modern solutions offer additional communication perks beyond simply voice. Instant messaging, video calling and collaboration tools give your business capabilities that are designed to keep you operating optimally and at maximum productivity.
All your communication tools on a single platform that brings collaboration between employees & customers to a new level.
Enhance Collaboration with a Cloud-Based Phone System
Why is Unified Communications Important?
Unified Communications is important for companies for several reasons, including:
- Increased Collaboration: UC enables teams to communicate more easily, share files, and work together on projects, regardless of their location.
Improved Productivity: By streamlining communication and collaboration, UC can help teams work more efficiently and effectively, leading to improved productivity.
- Cost Savings: UC can help reduce costs associated with traditional communication methods, such as travel and phone bills.
- Enhanced Customer Service: UC can improve customer service by enabling teams to respond more quickly and effectively to customer inquiries.
Schedule A Demo
Unified Communications helps keep pace with technological advancements because it is linked to the evolution of supporting technology. As businesses grow and become more mobile, being tied to a desk for phone calls or emails is just no longer ideal. With all forms of business communications under one service and the ability to work anywhere, Unified Communications make a huge difference in your organization’s productivity, collaboration, profits, customer service, and bottom line.
Call Recording with Voice AI
Access previously untapped voice data with call recording. Take advantage of unlimited playback access for your encrypted recordings in cloud-based storage for seven years. Step up to Call Recording with AI for advanced capabilities designed to help you better understand reasons customers leave and take steps to prevent it in the future.
Using Call Recording with Voice AI, you can:
- Use 7 years of continuous cloud storage per account
- Find trends with text transcription
- Instantly identify negative calls and reduce churn risk using sentiment analysis
- Receive notifications when calls are rated negatively using intelligent alerting